Medical Specialities / Clinical Diagnostics
Department of laboratory medicine
- 1600+ Tests menu ‘You name it,we have it’
- NABL Accreditation since 2016
- All specialties in one roof
- State of the art technology.
- Transplant laboratory tests are available
- 24X7 Home collection facilities at your door step-
- Fully automated dry chemistry system with AI based accurate and fast analysis of results.
Hematology & Clinical pathology
- Fully automation in Advanced CBC with 45 parameters, ESR, flow cytometric based analysis of urine with 22 parameters & advanced coagulation testing for bleeding disorders are available.
- Many other routine as well as advanced hematology & clinical pathology tests are available
- Govt & ICMR approved Laboratory for Covid & Flu RT PCR testing
- Most comprehensive multiplex genetic panels for infectious organisms
- Respiratory, Neuro, Gastro panel inhouse available (RTPCR)
Histopathology & cytopathology
- Expert histopathologist trained in overall as well as organ specific specialization are available full time.
- 24X7 Intraoperative consultation & external review facilites are available fully automated tissue processors and equipment for rapid processing of tissue specimens.
- Wide range of IHC markers available on fully automated system.
- Automated system f0r Liquid Based Cytology preparation for Pap smears, which greatly improves the detection rates of cervical pre-cancer and cancer
Microbiology & Serology:
- Department offers a range of rapid identification of infection causing organisms and susceptibility testing for bacteria, fungi and mycobacteria through advanced automated culture and identification systems. Department performs various infectious serology tests identifying bacteria, virus and fungal causes through automated ELISA based assays.
- Allergy test: Molecular detection-CRD of more than 300 allergens in single test
- Advance Auto Immune Profiles
- Gene expert
- AThromboelastography (TEG) based coagulation analysis
- Bone marrow aspiration
- Bone marrow biopsy
- Fine needle aspiration
- NABH accredited Blood centre and transfusion medicine services offer round the clock facility with complete solutions to patients in need of blood components, therapeutic apheresis, and advanced immunohaematology tests.
Blood Donor Services
- Blood is collected from voluntary non remunerated blood donors and friends and family members of patients. Blood donor collection facility with highest level of donor care at the core with automated blood collection monitors, 100% component separation with automated component extractors and storage facility with strict quality control and Good Manufacturing practices(GMP). Leucodepletion and Irradiation of blood components is also available.
- Apheresis section is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and centrifugal cell separator equipments. Various apheresis procedures like platelet-apheresis, granulocyte apheresis are being carried out with utmost care of donors.
- Fully automated SPRCA based immunohematology analyzer
- Pre-transfusion compatibility testing with gel-based column agglutination technique
- Tests include:
- Blood grouping
- Antibody screening
- Direct and Indirect Antiglobulin tests
- Antibody identification
- Antibody titres - (Iso-agglutinins ABO & Rh)
- Extended Red cell antigen typing,
- Red cell elution and adsorption tests
- Therapeutic procedures such as therapeutic phlebotomy and therapeutic apheresis like plasma exchange, red cell exchange, leucapheresis and plateletapheresis are done.
- Peripheral Blood stem cell (PBSC) harvest as part of the Bone marrow transplant is also done.
A Cutting-Edge Medical Technology Ecosystem
- A complete hospital with all specialties under one roof with a total bed capacity of 169 beds including 32 ICU beds
- Committed to excellence and quality
- Equipped with best in class technology equipments like 128 slice CT scan, 1.5T 16 channel MRI, Cath lab etc.
- Medical treatment across 10 specialties.
- GE-1.5T with 16 channels
- Volume acquisition
- Dual energy, 128 slice CT Scan 5 beat Cardiac Scan
- X-ray machine-GE DX -525 with Allengers Fluroscopy
- Easy to use, cost effective, low dose radiation, Clear image of difficult anatomies including lateral spine, lateral C spine etc.,
- High Image quality, Efficient Image review during urological and abdominal examinations.
- C-arm – GE OEC Flurostar -Precise and sophisticated Imaging with eagle eye intelligence technology
- Real time edge enhancement sharpens edges for easy guidance during trauma
- OEC Flurostar helps to create right image at right dose
- Well equipped to provide quality emergency treatment to emergency patients visiting the hospital
- Department has been designed to enhance every aspect of the patient- centered care experience
- 5 bedded department
- Department provided with all higher end equipment's like Multipara monitors ,defibrillators from Philips, Ventilators from GE healthcare
- 12 bedded dialysis department including two special rooms for positive patient.
- Dialysis machine-Fresenius 4008 s
- 5 bedded department
- 4008s-High quality HD treatment with proven reliability and cost efficiency.
- Centralized sterile services department
- Well spaced specialized separate rooms for decontamination, sterilization, storage and distribution.
- A total of two steam sterilizers with a capacity of 225 liters each, two flash sterilizers, two ultrasonic cleaners.
Class 1000 Modular OTs
- Each OT equipped with HEPA filters of 0.3 microns and laminar flow
- Integrated surgeon panel which controls all utilities
- Specialised OT tables imported from US
- HL 7 – complete automation enables real time delivery of test reports.
- Comprehensive, High end technology enables tests of all body fluids within just 4 hours as against 24-48 hours
- Labs functionally segregated as per international standards and all protocols as per global accreditation standards
- A total of 5 state of art modular Operating rooms
- OT lights from Dr Mac-LED lights with special features-different colour mode to differentiate tissues, Intensity mode- can be able to operate at different intensities.
- OT surgery table from Steris.